My whole life has been about fitness, racing, triathlon and Ironman since the age of 12. I had been racing long distance (representing UK internationally) then…. straight after my 40th birthday I received the devastating diagnosis of a tumour in my femur almost 12cm in my thigh bone.
I thought this was the end of my career but I fought back, was in the gym/pool 4-5 times a week, 3 weeks’ post-surgery to get fit; and with the guidance and support of my brilliant surgeon and amazing physio I am back working as a Personal Trainer just 4 months’ post-surgery!
With this experience plus working in the fitness industry for 20+ years to include 7 years as a full time Personal Trainer I will motivate and inspire you to achieve your goals as well as focus on the positives in life and to achieve the impossible.
- Level 2 Health & Fitness Instructor
- CYQ Level 3 Certificate In Personal Training
- CYQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral (GP Referrals)
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Exercise of Management of Low Back Pain
- FITT Multi Sports Speed and Agility Conditioning
- FITT Indoor Cycling Instructor
- FITT Core Functional Training
- FITT Outdoor Training
- FITT Circuit Training
- FITT Suspension Training (TRX)
- FITT Boxing Pad Work Training