Leanne Levitt is the Director of Personal Training at Leanne Levitt Personal Training (LLPT). She has been an international athlete for 20 years and has a passion for swimming, cycling, running, keeping fit and enjoys racing all over the world.
Career highlights for Leanne have been representing Great Britain at the World Triathlon Championships in Cancun, Mexico in 2002 and completing Ironman UK in 2009.
This year Leanne completed the Eton 10km Swim and Bala Middle Distance Triathlon and is still highly motivated, hard working and hopes to go on to compete in more Ironman and International events.
Leanne is a REP’s Registered Exercise Professional.
- Level 2 Health & Fitness Instructor
- CYQ Level 3 Certificate In Personal Training
- CYQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral (GP Referrals)
- FITT Multi Sports Speed and Agility Conditioning
- FITT Indoor Cycling Instructor
- FITT Core Functional Training
- FITT Outdoor Training
- FITT Circuit Training
- FITT Suspension Training (TRX)
- FITT Boxing Pad Work Training