JOOLS CHAFFER: TIME TO KEEP MOTIVATION HIGH!!
With only 3 weeks to go Jools needs to keep pushing through the pain barrier on a weekly basis. As usual Leanne is on hand to push and motivate Jools to the next level of his training! Today was the day to work back, biceps and abs. But before the hard work starts measurements had to be taken and Jools had lost 1.5cm from his waist and 2.5cm off his hips since 1st October. So he is still going in the right direction. Then it was time to push the heavy weights! On the programme today was seated back pulls, lateral pull down, one arm dumbbell rows, cable rows, standing bicep cable curls, dumbbell hammer curls, dumbbell bicep curls and preacher curls. With 3 sets of 8-12 reps on each exercise it was going to be tough and despite by calorie/energy depleted from his cutting diet Jools still gave it all he had today. At one stage he was pumping 60kg on standing bicep cable curls!
Then once the hard work was over……Jools took Leanne through an aerobics routine. Since Jools is an experienced aerobics instructor this was pay back time! So with rocking tunes blaring through the studio Jools, The Instructor was ready for action. Jools took Leanne through a bicep pumping routine as well as abs in the gym, planks and press ups on the suspension cables. Phew! By this time the hard work for the day was done and onwards and upwards to their next workout 🙂
WAYS TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO EXERCISE
- Think about your main goal and how the end result will make you feel.
- Time for ‘you’ and to make exercise an appointment in your diary
- Calorie burned – you need to create a calorie deficit to lose weight!
- Visualisation – imagine a slimmer fitter you.
- Read success stories to gain inspiration from other peoples successes.
- Do you want to look good in new clothes?
- Exercises provides stress relief. After a hard day at the office exercise is a perfect stress buster!
- A trainer or a coach, worth the money just for the motivation 😉
- A 10km race, a triathlon or a marathon…
WHY DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL TRAINER? BECAUSE YOU CAN’T GET MOTIVATION OVER THE INTERNET!!!